As we mentioned in other articles, endometriosis growing somewhere else other than the endometrium also reacts to hormonal signals of the monthly menstrual cycle by building up tissue, breaking it, and eliminating it through the menstrual period. As we know hydrotherapy plays a very important role in treating some kinds of diseases. In this article, we will discuss how hydrotherapy--cold compresses helps to treat endometriosis.
12 Steps To A Complete Body Detox.
Home Remedies For Better Health.
Becoming Pregnant- Overcome Infertility The Natural Way.
Increase Sperm Count Naturally With Male Fertility Success.
Cold compress one of the most commonly used methods in hydrotherapy. It uses the mineral components of water to heal or relieve a wide variety of illnesses including inflammatory conditions.
II. How cold compresses effects women with endometriosis
1. It is said that cold compress helps to improve the circulatory system by stimulating the blood flow to the body vital organs thereby it increases the oxygen and nutrients to the body cells resulting in improving the transmitting of the cells in nervous system and lessening the body's tension and symptoms of endometriosis.
2. It is also helps to strengthen the liver function in carbohydrate metabolism that helps to strengthen the immune system in fighting against the invasion of bacteria, virus and irregular cell growth including the endometrial cell in the abdomen.
3. Cold compress also helps to bring in blood flow to the abdominal region, thereby it helps to calm the muscle in the abdomen resulting in lessening the menstrual cramps caused by over active uterine muscles.
4. It not only reduces the risk of inflammation caused by physical impact that injure the internal body tissues but also helps to regulate the inflammation caused by endometrial implants and adhesion.
5. Cold compress is said to helps stop or reduce bleeding, thereby it decreases the heavy blood flow for women with endometriosis during menstruation.
Since endometriosis is treatable and manageable by natural remedies and a self help course, if you have endometroisis, please look on the bright side.
I hope this information will help. If you need more information or insurance advices, please follow my article series of the above subject at my home page at:
To read the series of endometriosis visit: